Sunday, April 1, 2012

Flower Shape Card

I am an avid follower of shesasassylady.blogsot.com. Sheila has posted another challenge and that is to make a card with a flower shaped base. I used the cartridges Sentimentals for the bee and Sophie for the flowers. The paper is from a KI paper pad. I couldn't decide what color of Stickles to use, so I tried yellow on the top card and crystal on the bottom. They both look so close,it was hard to tell them apart.
Now my challenge to myself is to see if I can get one more card done this weekend and still get some work done for school.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I particularly love that bee. So pretty and sparkly! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card... love the bee in the center. Thanks for playing along and sharing on She's A Sassy Lady today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and the bee in the center is just too cute! Thanks for playing along and sharing at She's A Sassy Lady today.

    ReplyDelete