Friday, April 13, 2012

Frame Card

I thought I had plenty of time to enter the challenge at She's a Sassy Lady, but when I checked I realized I just had hours left. So, I think for the first time this school year, I actually didn't work during my lunch, but instead made a card. I am also entering this card in the challenge at Die Cuttin Divas. I used my wonderful gypsy, cartridges Art Philosophy and Beyond Birthdays and some card stock I got from JoAnns. I now have to decide if I will add anything to the card once I get home or leave it as is.

Thanks for looking. Your comments mean so much to me.

 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and I am so happy you made it on time! Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute shape card!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete