Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mother's Day

With Mother's Day coming there are a lot of challenges to make a card for Mother's Day. I am entering this card in the challenges at My Craft Spot, Wobble Wednesdays, Cardz TV and Scrappy Moms Stamps using the Forever Young cartridge. I am also adding it to the link up at Pink Cricut. This is the first time I have used the Forever Young cartridge, so it was a good challenge to get me using a never used cartridge. I used an action wobble on the middle flower to make it stand out more and give it some fun. The gems are from Stampin Up.

 

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love that cart for flowers too. Thank you so much for joining us for the Wobble Wednesday Challenge :O)

    Jenny ~ Wobble Wednesday DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright, fun card! Aren't Action Wobble the best? Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I love this card. The Flowers turned out great and the colors are beautiful together. You are using one of my all time fave carts...Forever Young...love that cart and use it a lot. You'll have so much fun and find many creative uses for it. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I'll have to keep watch to see.
    Have a great week!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors are great, make the flowers pop!! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERFECT card for Mothers Day!!! Great idea to use an Action Wobble!

    Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Moms!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete