Friday, August 23, 2013

Partial Shape

Here is a card made with leftovers from a cut, that I used on the next card I will be posting. The card and cuts are from the cartridge Damask Decor. The pearls are from Stampin Up. The cardstock is A. C. I added some faux stitching to the front border.

 

Challenges I am entering these cards in:

Pink Cricut-link up Tuesday

Craftin Desert Divas-anything goes

Make It Monday

Paper Playtime-use pearls

Pile It On-no designer paper

613 Avenue Create

Just B Creative Crazy-anything

 

6 comments:

  1. Nice cards. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card ! Thank you for joining us at Pile it On Challenges ! Sorry I had to delete my previous comment I did not write what design team I was from !

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cards Lori! Love the cuts and the stitching. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Use Pearls' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of your card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love what you did with the left overs!! thanks for joining us at Pile it on for the no designer paper challenge - hope to see you back again this week!! Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete